Life has been pretty crumby the last couple years- divorce, debt, student loans; it's a story of the ages- but! Instead of consuming avocado toast and Starbucks lattes until I burst, I decided to lean into my #millennial existence and attempt to crowdfund something that was easy for previous generations to do while working minimum wage: enough money to put a down payment on a modest home!
The donation page is a little confusing, I know. I'm a beta-tester!
This might help:
Window #1 - our details
- Where it asks for Borrower Information, put my full name: Haley Loria Carnefix
- Where it asks for Doner Information (that's you!), supply the required information
- Click the green Submit Information and Proceed to Payment button to proceed to payment
Window #2 - donation amount
- Enter the amount you'd like to donate
- Click Continue
Window #3 - payment information
- At the top of this page there is a required field that simply titled Description. In this field, please enter my reference number: 1320010392
- Enter your credit/debit card information, full name, and billing address
- Click Pay Now